Beginning at 5 PM. You may dine-in or drive or walk thru. Proceed to our church’s side lot and wait to be directed.
Community Outreach at St. Paul’s
Free Community Meal
This outreach held at St. Paul’s is a “Community Meal” for those who need a hot dinner. It will take place in our fellowship hall the second Monday of each month. Along with our own church members, Christians from Bethany and Zion United Methodist, Red Lion, and Zion UM Church, Freysville, and Emmanuel UCC, Freysville are cooperating with us.
Our goal is not just to feed the body but to minister to the soul, too. Pastor Tim and some others will fellowship with the folks who come in order to strike up a relationship with them. Once a relationship is established, we will do our best to introduce them to Christ if an opening is given. If not, then we will continue to feed them.
Other Ministries at St. Paul’s
- The Den after-school program at Mazie Gable Elementary
- The summer “Parking Lot Party” for children within walking distance of the church
- ”Beat The Heat” nights for families and kids
- Housing St. Paul’s Preschool for children ages three to five
- Providing space for Joy-El Ministries to hold a release time Bible program
- Shut-in Ministry
- CDs of church services delivered to shut-ins
- Online worship services provided on our website
- Large print worship Resources
- Red Lion Food Bank
- Complimentary New Year’s Eve Community Dinner